Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Blue dress and ballerina shoes.


I was supposed to take a portrait of Peter Dundas, chief designer in Pucci, today. But he missed his flight, so I'm stuck in the office. I put on a blue dress, with a black long cardigan from Filippa K and black ballerina shoes. Pretty cute in a way. You don't want to show up to take pictures of any kind of designer dressed like a slob, but looking through Pucci's Spring/Summer09 collection, I feel pretty underdressed. Though I'm not a huge fan of Matthew Williamson's patterns, I have to say that some of their cubistic styled dresses are amazing. And with Peter Dundas' unique line and cut use, I have to say that I've maybe become a Pucci fan. But I'd take a Marc Jacobs dress any day as well.

Yesterday the weather was so nice in Oslo that we gathered a gang and hit the park! Mr. Aurtun, Mr. Hunstad and Mr. Jensen among them. And other photographers / dentist. A shoot was of course necessary, as well as some polaroids.

1 comment:

  1. It was a beautifull day in the sun!
    Hope there's many more to come :D

    ReplyDelete