Thursday, May 14, 2009

Shameless selfpromotion.

We haven't introduced ourselves, or shown you much of what we do. Besides, I can't find pictures rhyming with hiding. So I might need another day on that, or maybe forever. Anyway. I thought I'd might use todays blog entry to do some shameless selfpromotion. And do a little paragraph on us.

Even André Rygg and Maiken Woll Eide (as we are named) are the people (us) represented in this blog. In ways we're kinda like Joey Comeau and Emily Horne, only overly interested in fashion and photography. We attended the same school, where we both studied photography, and this is how we met. Maiken's first words to Even were: "Is your last name really Rygg?"(Rygg = Back in english) which I now, looking back, consider a pretty rude question. But semi-hilarious as well. Even is 21 and Maiken is 22, but we're born in the same amazing year of 1987, on the 23rd of J-months (June and January, getit?), which is pretty cool. I think that's pretty much it. Here are some of our photographs.

Even





He has other pictures than just the one series and the other, but he's still not home, so I had to settle with what I found on his facebook ...

Maiken




4 comments:

  1. Shameless, but none the less awsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. smooth shait! looks all but pro when you post pics like this on the site.. can you spell awesome? maiken, the second to last one of yours is hot

    ReplyDelete