Monday, July 27, 2009

Monday links.


Every monday Even sends me a couple of photographers he's discovered over the week. This way my monday's aren't as boring as they used to be.Today he sent a link to a photographer named Mierswa Kluska. I quite like her style.




Sunday was a hard day. I was hung over and tired, but still managed to get out of my appartment and walk 2 km to St. Hanshaugen to hang out with a friend for a bit. I stayed for two hours and then left to go home eat, and watch animé movies I've seen a hundred times before. Porco Rosso was yesterday's movie. Later that night I also watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. In between I smoked sigarettes and tried not to notice two guys starring at me from an appartment across from me. And pretending not to hear what they said.

When I got back in Jimmy Duvall had sent me a text saying that he might (so he might not as well) be able to fit me in today for my tattoo! Even got the same text. So maybe he'll sit waiting while I get mine. I really hope he'll be able to do mine today. I have a birthday party later today as well. Stress, stress.

Sarah McColgan


Macushla Burke



Today should turn out to be a pretty good monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment