Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Rome and Denmark.


Summer is probably our most busy time, it seems. Even went to Rome today. Probably on the plane now. He promised me a gift. So I'm looking forward to that! A lot. With Even's taste I'm guessing I'm gonna get something good. And if it is good, I'll take a picture and post it here.

I'm going to Denmark on thursday to hang out with my family and run around pretending to be American, seeing as I don't understand danish if my life depended on it.

Anyway. Even always wanted to marry Adriana Lima, but recently he found a new "to be" wife. Who other than Lily Allen? So, as a farewell gift, and have a great time, here's the August 2009 I-D cover by Alasdair McLellan.


I have to admit I love her too, though. Only, I can't really see why boys do ... With songs like "Fuck You" and "Not Fair", well, I don't know. She just sounds like a feminist from hell at times. But a pretty feminist, so I'm ok with it. As long as there's no bra burning, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment