Monday, October 26, 2009

Musical weekend.


What a weekend! On saturday, after a quick visit to a party, me and a friend went down to John Dee and experienced Veronica Maggio. She was wonderful and such an amazing singer live as well.
She sang all of my favourite songs as well, the best one was Stopp though. I sang out so lound and danced.

And then yesterday I saw Muse! Slap me in the face, because it was such a great show. If I were to rate them I'd give them some minus points because they didn't include a couple of songs I think are necessary to make the perfect Muse show. Like Citizen Erased which they did not include. It's the perfect last encore song. I was sad they didn't play it. But they did play Feeling Good, so that made it a little better.
The show in itself though, with the lights and gigantic stage set was utterly amazing. Probably the best show I've ever seen.

And now, only ten days 'till White Lies!

photos: Anders Nilsen, aftenposten.no

No comments:

Post a Comment