Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trick or treat?


I made my halloween costyme last night. And I'm going to be a shooting star. I basically made a star and glued a stripe with pearls, ribbons and glitter underneath it, on a white dress. I'm also wearing bright yellow tights, a golden sparkling hat and gold make-up. I will most likely post some pictures.
Besides that I spent most of my time yesterday making my room mate listen to post-rock and dance around the house. Hopefully I'll manage to convince her to listen to my music all the time. She did actually put on Mogwai when she was in the shower this morning, which impressed me.
I'm going to see the Slow Painters and GO Fandango today, with Mr. Jensen. I'm really looking forward to it.

photos: google.com and deviantart.com

No comments:

Post a Comment