Wednesday, October 7, 2009

And though you've gone.


Finally! Moved into the new appartment. It's looking quite smashing I might add. And I absolutely adore living with Martine. Today it's cleaning/exercise day. When I get home I'm going to wash the kitchen as well as my room, and then we're going for a long walk.

Other than that work has just been really stressful. But I'm managing. I have booked quite a lot of photo jobs lately as well, so the weekends are starting to fill up as well. I also got assigned a drawing job, drawing a portrait of a baby. I'm quite looking forward to that. I usually never do that kind of stuff.
I'm also starting to save up for a quick vacation in Philly soon. I miss my friends over there like crazy. It feels like I'm stuck in this country again, though I've travelled a lot. Restless and torn.

photo: Enrique Badulescu

No comments:

Post a Comment