Saturday, September 26, 2009

Life in boxes.


I'm packing up and leaving Grünerløkka again, to live with a friend on Majorstua. Everything I own, and everything I like is in boxes. It's a bit sad, but also OK. I look forward to the new place. I just hate packing, so I'm procrastinatic, writing this instead and singing out loud to M83.

I know this blog is mainly about my random stories and fashion and polaroids. But I just wanted to share Jess Baumung with you all. I've been following his blog for nearly a year now. He is a documentary photographer focusing on bands, but does also some weddings and band photos and such.
The picture above is from Moneens filming of their music video Hold That Sound. He has the most amazing ability to capture the perfect moment, as well as making it look beautiful in the after work. He has also taken the best pictures of all my favourite bands.

I'm leaving for Trondheim tomorrow, and working and moving the rest of the week and also going to Sweden on friday next week. So I might not update in a week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment