Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Burberry.



So I get to work today, after a pretty rough night I might add, and do my normal surfing around after good news. And what do I find? Mario Testino's pictures for the Burberry ad campaign Fall/Winter has been released! Always been a big fan of Burberry (love my trenchcoat <3), and so I was of course excited to seeing this. However, big however, in march/april, can't remember, it was released that Emma Watson (the Harry Potter star) would be their main model. This scared me of course. No offence to Miss Watson, I'm sure she's a great person. But the popular culture might be taking over a bit too much when Harry Potter stars are appearing in ad campaigns such as Burberry. Next we're probably going to have Robert Pattison (Twilight) doing Marc Jacobs.

But, I absolutly love the pictures and I think Miss Watson did a great job.


2 comments:

  1. Omg! The celebs are taking over. She's cute though!

    You know, that guy in the midle of the first picture looks a lot like Mr Pattison :P

    ReplyDelete