Tuesday, June 2, 2009

The sky is moving too fast.


This weekend was one of the best ever, at least thus far this spring. Sunny and warm. I spent most of my time in the park with friends and dogs. I even got a tan, or more "less blueness", which is always nice.

It's windy today though, and the sky is moving in a million miles per hour. I'm stuck in the office, listening to my ipod on random and counting the minutes left.
David Byun

Jaques Dequeker


Mr. Aurtun was just down and lent me an old Norwegian photography magazine. It has an interview with Sølve Sundsbø. So inspirational. Makes me want to go home, pack my suitcase and just leave. Go to New York and find a job, somewhere, and just make it. I need to take some more pictures. And I need to work on my retouch. Maybe I'll take another selfportrait today.

No comments:

Post a Comment