Monday, June 15, 2009

Interesting weekend.



After the weirdest weekends in a long time, monday is back. It's sunny today, and so I'm wearing a vintage dress to work. Black with white dots.

Even is handing in his exam today, so he'll most likely start blogging some as well (yes, critique). We're drinking tea and eating scones in a couple of hours to discuss entries to come and pretend to be famous. I will also talk some about the new Alexisonfire album (leaked). We're both huge Dallas Green fans, but Even still hasn't gotten around to liking George and Wade's voices. So I will teach him how to be a badass.

Just a couple of campaigns today.

Gucci

Marc Jacobs


I'm now going to go scan my latest drawings. Seeing as yesterday was too boring to do anything but draw and read.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! Weird weekend indeed! Teach Even how to like some hardcore ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know we have to bully him into liking it? I know he's got some emo inside of him < /3

    ReplyDelete