Thursday, June 25, 2009

Exams stands for A!



Even got an A on his exam! Congratulation a million trillion times!

It's so warm outside, it's lovely. But my office is too hot, I can hardly bare it. But I guess somehow I'll get by. On the upside only two more days of work, and then I have a weeks vacation! Hopefully people will want to hang out and do some photoshoots. And if not I'll take horrible selfportraits and give them pretentious titles.

Mario Testino just shot another series for the July edition of American Vogue. I wish the picture below was of me, walking around in New York looking for a place to stay, or my hotel. It's been too long since I've travelled.


The series is called City of Dreams. And it really is.




I had a photoshoot yesterday as well. With Sofia White (MUA) and Siri A (pholk.no). It turned out quite nice I think. Even has some polaroids. But in the meantime I have a sneak preview. Not done with the retouch and not with the look. But here you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment