Thursday, June 4, 2009

"Mistletoe allert!", she screams and give me a dry kiss on the cheek.


What not to do in the future:
1. start reading American Psycho again.
2. read in bed before falling asleep.
I didn't have the worst nightmares, but you do feel quite weird when you wake up thinking you've killed a dog. So I'm not gonna read it in bed anymore. But the book is so damn good, even though it's the sickest fucking book in the world. After Lunar Park and Glamorama (also by Bret Easton Ellis).

Anyhow. I wrote about Art + Commerce yesterday. I got kudos from our favourite Even Rygg, but he didn't like that I didn't meantion his obsession with Craig McDean. And so; Even <3 Craig McDean.
And Kate Moss is his muse, so this should make his day. Hopefully.

In other news, catwalk season is once again open! I'm taking pictures for Esmod (norways school of fashion and textile design) today. They're holding a small fashion show. And other than that Oslo Fashion Week is coming up, which I am, of course, covering this year as well. Mostly for Oslo Fashion Week themselves, and also the Aller group (magazines such as Henne and KK). And we're also selling pictures through All Over Press, which is by far the coolest. I'm looking forward to it. Only thing is that it collides with Øya-festivalen! Which I'm super pissed about. But hey, I can just stalk Band of Horses when I move to the US.

Alasdair Mclellan
Thomas Nützl
Ragne Sigmond
Signe Vilstrup

No comments:

Post a Comment