Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Shortbread from England.

Yesterday I had visitors from England here, they brought shortbread. So there goes swimsuit season.

Other than that I had the most delightful surprise this morning. Over at fashion gone rogue they've posted the new Tim Walker shoot called The Fashion and The Fantasy.


Featuring Malgosia Bela amongst a handful of British soldiers who are under her "spell". I think she does a really good job considering how well she outshines the whole army of soldiers. This was shot for the latest Italian Vogue. I'm nearly as happy about these pictures as Even would be over new Craig McDean pictures.






This is the best picture I think. Really shows Tim Walker's amazing lighting skills. I die, and need to do a fashion shoot soon.




source:fashion gone rogue

No comments:

Post a Comment