Thursday, September 3, 2009

I am a biker.


Yesterday I went home to visit my family. Dad drove me to the office in town afterwards, so I could get my bike. Then I biked up to Magnus to get some film he developed for me. There was some really old stuff on some of the films. It was nice.

Then I biked home. So it turned out to be quite a ride, again. Legs of steel is all I'm saying!






New Craig McDean pictures, found on Fashion Gone Rogue. There was also news on there about the new Muse magazine (fall 2009) which is dedicated to Natasha Poly. It will have contributions from Craig McDean, Terry Richardson and Sølve Sundsbø! Can hardly wait.

In completly other news, Burberry Prorsum's new high heels just arrived the online luxury fashion retailer Net-A-Porter. They are probably the nicest shoes I've seen in my life.

photos: Craig McDean

No comments:

Post a Comment