Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I would trade my soul for gold.




Yesterday I went up to visit Peter, he broke his knee, and to get his bike. Seeing as he won't be able to touch it for a while. So then I biked 5 km home! My ass hurts today, but it was really nice. Going to ride it everywhere I go from now on.

More Kim Hiorthøy
"You're also alone, Jakob said. Irene was sitting across from him knitting. But I'm with you, she said. It might seem that way, said Jakob, but really you're alone. Irene put the knittings down in her lap. How? She said. Come on, you of all people know what I mean, said Jakob. That we're all alone inside of ourselves et cetera. It's something everyone knows. Irene looked at him. But I don't want to be alone, she said. I want to be with you. Jakob got up. Yeah, I don't know, there's nothing I can do about it, he said. Do you want to take a bath? We could do it together, I can scrub your back. Irene looked down. I don't want to be alone, she said again"



text: kim hiorthøy
photo: Sarah McColgan

No comments:

Post a Comment