Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Laundry day.


At home my washer is running continuous today. No clothes left after a weekend in the mountains and being sick all last week means no clean clothes. So I'm wearing my most shabby looking jeans with a striped sweater and my old converse. I'm so busy these days I'm hardly home. Yesterday was probably my first "hanging out in the appartment" day in a long time. Magnus hung out wiht me. We saw two movies, Les Triplettes de Belleville and the Orange Girl (finally!). I'm definetly, somehow, going to get my orange girl story. One day. Somehow.


Here is my mountain outfit. My dad's "lusekofte" with a belt and jeans. The shoes ruin it, but I was in the mountain chasing sheep, you can't wear fine shoes for that.

photos from my trip this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment