Thursday, September 24, 2009

Pull the world over your eyes.


I'm listening to Animals by I See Horses on repeat. I think it's really nice.


A picture Cato Aurtun took of me the other day. I'm wearing my new dress (bought it from Topshop, and I'm quite pleased) and new shoes. The dress is a hundred percent Fair Trade cotton, so it feels super nice and I'm helping the world ... a little? Also wearing my Burberry trenchcoat on the picture.

In other news, I went to see Efterklang at Chateau Neuf yesterday. My hang out place of the week it seems. First I went to a friend of mine, Øyvind, and hung out with him, another friend named Sigurd and Sofie. We sat around listening to 60 Millions, the most hilarious thing I ever heard. Walked up to the concert and witnessed one of the best things ever. Probably the best concert in the last two years. If you have spotify, go listen!

The last song was the nicest, because everyone in the audience was called forward and we stood there and sang along with the band. It was, honestly, just dreamy and like falling in love.

photo: Cato Aurtun

No comments:

Post a Comment