Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a month!


September has by far been one of the best months of 2009. I've been traveling quite a lot, and I'm going to travel more. Moving into a new appartment with a good friend of mine in only a week! Work has been very stressful, but I've worked loads of overtime which means I now have two extra days off! I assisted on a photoshot, I went out a lot, I met my family, I danced. Sølve Sundsbø with Surface 2 Air, Nick Knight is signed on to Art + Commerce and Jimmy Choo's collection for H&M is out (at least parts). More about this now I think.


I logged onto Art + Commerce to check out the picture of the day yesterday, only to find out that Nick Knight has been signed to A+C. Great news, I think.

And also, Jimmy Choo's collection (or at least parts of it?) is finally out. I'm going to save all my money for this, and take a day off work to go shopping. The clothes, shoes and bags are simply beautiful. With studds, great mixture of fabrics and material, and his signature heals I think the whole collection will fly away faster than you can say "Matthew Williamson's collection for H&M was pretty cool as well". Here are some of my favourites.




You can find more pictures here.

photos: Nick Knight, H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment